Buying housing in Spain, as in other countries, entails a number of procedures that can hardly be avoided. If the property is second-hand, there is a lot of documentation that you will have to collect, since there has already been activity in the neighborhood community, in municipal taxes, in the property registry.
However, in the case of purchase in a new promotion, many of these aspects are not applicable. Here's what you'll need to check if you buy new housing:
1. Name or corporate name of the promoter, address and registration data in the Mercantile Registry.
2. Plans of situation of the property and of the house.
3. Description of the house: useful area, services and supplies, common areas, security measures, etc.
4. Memory of qualities.
5. Registration details of the property in the Property Registry.
6. Sales Contract with general and special conditions. You have to look at the price, form of payment, date when the keys are given, etc.
Barceló Real Estate is a real estate located in the area of Ciudad Quesada, belonging to the municipality of Rojales. From our offices, we work tirelessly to offer you the best selection of new homes on the Costa Blanca and Orihuela Costa, both turnkey and flat
We are specialized in dealing with customers coming from all over Europe, so our team of agents speak several languages to be able to assist you in your language.