Buy New Build Villa in Ciudad Quesada Costa Blanca
Airports in the Costa Blanca
It is estimated that only considering the summer months, more than 100,000 tourists from central and northern Europe have come to Costa Blanca through their airports. According to this figure, the Costa Blanca is still one of the favorite citizens Norugea Nordic countries, England, France or Germany destinations. There you can buy a new villa in Ciudad Quesada or elsewhere on the Costa Blanca in the best conditions.
In Barceló Real Estate we took over 50 years helping tourists and citizens throughout Europe to find the best new homes and to buy resale houses in the coast of Alicante. The portability is in the Costa Blanca and the number of airports that have arrivals every day at this location, make it a great place to meet.
These airports are the main customers of our real estate Ciudad Quesada used to get here:
- Altet Airport, Alicante-Elche: One of the most traditional airports in Spain. Currently the most widely used by foreign tourists who come to the Costa Blanca to buy a house to live. From here you plant them in less than 30 minutes in Ciudad Quesada and other towns on the Costa Blanca.
- the Alquián Airport, Almeria: Further south the Murcia, is located near the main tourist centers of the province, as Mojacar, Almerinar, Roquetas de Mar, and Vera. Every day receives many international flights mainly from Madrid, Barcelona, Melilla, London, Brussels and Swiss cities, Germany and the rest of the eurpea Union.
- aropuerto Murcia-San Javier: A military and commercial airport is open to civilian traffic recently and is the ideal place to reach the towns of the Costa Calida or Costa Blanca South link.
- Manises Airport, Valencia: aropuerto great tradition. Further north of the Costa Blanca, remains a perfect combination to be in just two hours crossing the threshold of your new villa on the Costa Blanca.
- Airport of Castellon has become operational recently though it takes more than three years finished. Currently receives flights daily from the UK and is expected to increase shortly destinations.
- International Airport of Murcia, recently opened, is still not in operation due to the proximity to the airport of San Javier and El Altet.
You see, if you wish to purchase a newly built villa in Ciudad Quesada or elsewhere on the Costa Blanca, with our help and you'll have easy. Barceló Real Estate offer each client the most comprehensive and personalized to make your dream house advice.
Contact us to find, among all households in our catalog to buy or rent at the best price on the Costa Blanca, the house of your dreams.