News 5 reasons to buy our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada
At Barceló Real Estate we give you five reasons to buy one of our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada. We do not want to convince you, just let your imagination flow and you can dream for a moment with one of our homes:
- Our properties are prepared to live both in winter and summer. So if for work or personal reasons, you have to move to Ciudad Quesada you will not have any problem coexisting 365 days a year.
- The climate in Ciudad Quesada is very good. In winter the temperatures are not usually very low and summer thermometers shoot up. So if you are looking for a place where you do not spend cold in winter and enjoy the heat in summer, Ciudad Quesada is your place.
- Many of the homes for sale in Ciudad Quesada that we offer are included with community or private pools. However, if in addition to enjoying fresh water you want to enjoy salt water, you can do so. The closest beaches (those of Torrevieja), are located a few kilometers from Ciudad Quesada.
- Leisure is another attraction of this place. Ciudad Quesada has many fun places to enjoy with family or friends: golf course, water park, restaurants, pubs, etc ...)
- The atmosphere that is breathed in Ciudad Quesada is synonymous with respect and security. Most of the residents of this urban complex look for a quiet, safe and peaceful place; and in Ciudad Quesada you find it.
Don´t dream any more and make your wishes come true with our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada
Stop dreaming and start making your wishes come true by trying one of our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada. All our offers are composed of different prices so any client can take advantage of our opportunities.
Come and meet us and discover our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada
Come and meet us in person and discover more reasons to buy one of our properties for sale in Ciudad Quesada. You can find our real estate agents in different places:
- C / Adelfas, 3 (Main Office) Ciudad Quesada - Rojales (Alicante) | (+34) 965 725 475
- Avda. de las Naciones, 1 (Sales Office) Ciudad Quesada - Rojales (Alicante) | (+34) 966 114 152
- Calle Niagara, 56 L-23, Res. Las Ocas (New office) Orihuela Costa (Alicante) | (+34) 96 636 74 14
If you also want to send us an email with your questions or suggestions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our qualified employees will assist you in the shortest possible way to resolve your concerns.